Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby Registry- Need your help!!

I am in the process of registering for baby boy! It's been a little difficult since I can't actually go to Babies R Us and roam up and down the aisles, but luckily I can create and update a registry on-line as well! I'm trying to go through all of the categories and think of what I need, but I feel like there is so much new stuff out there and available since Addyson was born 3 years ago! It's crazy how much things change! So, I need a favor! Will any of you moms out there (or anyone that has seen anything cool lately!) reply and let me know what "must have" items you use daily or that you received and you couldn't live without? That will help me tremendously as I'm having a hard time thinking if I've covered all my bases!

One thing I just put on my registry is a jogging stroller. The stroller I had with Addyson was part of a travel system and it's really not the best stroller in the world. It would probably work fine, but I've heard lots of good things about jogging strollers and so I thought I would give it a try. Does anyone have one that they would recommend or not recommend? Any features that I should be sure and look for? Just curious!

Thanks!!

7 comments:

Paige said...

The monitors have come a really long way in the 21 months between my two babies. I got the summer digital video monitor. You can zoom and move the camera and it is never staticky because it's digital. Great product! Other than that I just use all my old stuff.

Lisa and Ryan said...

Good to know- I have a summer video monitor- but I don't think it's digital. Can't tell you how many times in the night I have hit the thing because it's being staticky!! Very annoying- maybe i'll look into the digital one! Thx!

AllisonStephens said...

Definitely the video monitor...must have! Also, do NOT get the Jeep jogging stroller. It is very heavy and hard to turn. I know the Bob is expensive but it's the only one I've heard great things about. Must have the Boppy and Bumbo seat!

Whitney O'Neal said...

I agree w/ the summer digital video monitor. I could not live without it. I also love the angel care monitors. I use both monitors. I love the white noise machine as well. I have an "InStep" jogging stroller and love it. It moves so easy. I also used "Itzbeen" digital timer to help me keep track of feedings, changings etc...

Tammy said...

We have the Jeep jogging stroller. It has worked great for us. It is a little heavy, but I just figured they were all that way. I have also heard great things about the Bob. Are you registering for a double stroller? If so, which kind? I think that is the only thing I need. I am just using everthing that I had with Morgan...no registering and shower this time around. :) Good luck with your registry!!

Katy & Danny said...

I have the sit and stand stroller, its not a jogging stroller but I love it! Any carrier will snap into it and its really light. Hated the peepee-teepee, dont waste your money on it! And we have the summer monitor too and like it.

Kelsey said...

I have the Bob and LOVE it. Couldn't live without it. I'm getting the monster double Bob too. One thing to recommend about jogging stroller is be sure to get the swivel wheel :)