Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ryan's 30th b-day pics

I finally got the pics from Ryan's birthday! I used Rusty's camera so I didn't have to lug my big one around all night. Thanks to everyone that came to help celebrate. Ryan had a great time! Here are a few pics from the night:
Dustin, Brittany, Brandie and Kyle
Me and Nicole
Ryan, Meredith, Jana and Clint
Nick (Jennifer was in Port A that weekend), Liz and Ryan
LeeAnn and Stewart
Kyle, Ryan and Rusty decided they needed to take shots....
Mmm- not as easy as it used to be to take tequila shots!

Ryan pulled our waitress aside before we all sat down and specifically said he did NOT want the birthday hat and song. Well, that's no fun, so I decided to override that one!! No one wants a party pooper! :)

He was a good sport!

Yee-haw!

No comments: