Monday, December 14, 2009

Update

Hello all!

First, Sunday night I did a series of 4 or 5 blog posts and I staggered them throughout today and tomorrow posting. So, if you get the random laundry room post amongst the hospital updates, that is why! I'm not going crazy- I promise!! (Not yet at least!)

I saw a perinatal specialist this afternoon for a sono and everything looked good with the baby and with my cervix. The baby is 2 lbs 13 oz which is a great size for 27 weeks and everything looks great on him. My cervix showed to not be effaced and it was closed, which is another great sign. Looks like we caught the contractions before they started doing lots of work down there! Yea!

I'll most likely head home tomorrow- I have been feeling good this afternoon and evening and I hope to get some sleep! Haven't slept in 2 straight days and surprisingly I'm not that tired!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Paige and I are here until Thursday and don't have any big plans so if there is anything we can help with, please let me know! Glad you and baby are okay :)

Justin and Allison said...

I'm glad things are ok with you and your baby. Good luck through the rest of your pregnancy. We will be praying.

Whitney O'Neal said...

I am thinking about you. I am coming into town this weekend and would love to bring you dinner or whatever you need. Please keep us updated.

lisaburgess27 said...

SO glad to hear you are doing better. What a scare! I will be thinking about you and I hope you get to go home tomorrow! Keep us updated and let me know if you need anything...hang in there!

Jessica said...

How scary. I'm glad to hear that everything is okay and you are doing better. I'll be thinking about you through the rest of your pregnancy. Keep us updated.

ChelseaSalomone said...

Nick & I read this one last night. What a huge relief!! Thank you for all the updates, keep them coming if you can. Hope you're getting some rest today.

Jeni said...

Sending prayers your way everyday! I was so worried about you & baby boy. So happy all is well now. God is so good!