The week before Christmas we had several activities going on (most of which I could not partake in!). Sunday, 12/20, our neighbor's dressed up as Santa and Ms. Claus and invited everyone in our neighborhood to come over and take pics in their front yard with all of their decorations. My parents came over and brought dinner and Hallie, Stewart and LeeAnn also came over. It was fun!




The girls were pretty hyper that night... )

Wednesday, 12/23, Addyson had her Christmas party at Mommy Nessa's house. I ventured out of the house for this as I knew I could just go and sit on her couch and be fine! I feel really bad missing anything to do with Addyson and so I wanted to go and be there for her! It really wasn't a big deal- the kids had some cupcakes and they had drawn names for presents. It was cute- all of the kids over there are really sweet and Addyson loves it over there which makes me happy!
Addyson anxiously waiting to open her present!

Hallie, Sophia and Addyson

The kids eating their cupcakes in the playroom

Wednesday night Ryan went out to dinner with his whole family to Eddie V's. He got Addyson all ready for bed and fed dinner before he left and so all I had to do was put her to bed, which I had no problem doing! The only problem I had was that I was super jealous as I have really been wanting to eat at Eddie V's! I looked up the menu while he was gone and imagined what I would order!! Ryan promised that he would take me there as soon as we had a night off- hmm, that's probably only 6 months away!! :) They had a good time and he saw Chelsea and her family there also!

No comments:
Post a Comment