Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Stealing
Addyson is in to this thing now about saying she is going to steal something. It's actually pretty funny if you know what she is talking about but I have gotten some weird looks from people out in public if they hear her. Her sitter, a.k.a Mommy Nessa, always says at the end of each day that she is going to steal a kiss from Addyson and she gets her real quick and kisses her. It's their little game that they do. Addy thinks its funny! Well, except for now, Addyson keeps talking about stealing things. Like yesterday for instance, we ran over to Ray's pharmacy to get a pedi mask for her nebulizer treatments. The one we had was too big for her face and kept coming off. I sat her up on the counter and she picked which animal she wanted and the guy was ringing it up and Addyson blurts out, "I'm going to steal that" and laughs. The guy behind the counter just kind of looks at us funny. It's too long of a story to explain to someone right then and there what she means or where she got that from so I usually just smile and act like I didn't hear it or something! She has done this several times where she says in a store that she is just going to steal "X" and then she laughs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I laughed SO hard when I read this!!! We always knew she was a little daredevil.
HA! I am cracking up at this story!
Post a Comment