Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday in the Park

On Sunday we went to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags. It had probably been 10 years since I had been out to Six Flags and it pretty much looks the same! My parents got us all tickets as our fun Holiday outing and we had a great time!! I couldn't ride anything because I am preggo and so Ryan was the designated rider with Addyson, which he didn't mind at all! The girls had a great time! Six Flags looks so pretty this time of year with all of the lights and decorations.



Addyson hugging Daffy duck. Her and Hallie would get so excited when they saw a new character!

The girls with Wonder Woman and Hulk Girl
Porky Pig (or as Hallie called him Honky Pig)
On the swing ride!

With MiMi and Pa Pa- they got them a cute glow light candy cane necklaces which were a hit!

Sporting the new necklace!
Again with Porky- not sure if we saw him twice or I just copied this one twice.

PaPa, Addy and MiMi

Scooby Doo and the Girls!

Addyson with her vanilla ice cream. Don't get me started on the food prices out at Six Flags. It's the biggest rip off ever! We ate dinner out there and Addyson's plain kids hot dog was $8. I'm sorry but that is ridiculous! She loves ice cream and even though it was pretty cold outside, this is what she wanted for her snack! One scoop- $7. Whatever!
Addyson was trying to give Hallie a good bye kiss but apparently Hallie didn't want anything to do with that!

No comments: