Monday, December 21, 2009

Relaxing

This time of year is sooo busy. Parties, making sure the house is perfect, presents are wrapped, gifts are purchased, food is made, etc. There is always something going on!! It has been kind of nice to just sit back and be forced to slow down and actually enjoy all of the little things about the holidays and not be frantically be running around everywhere! This weekend I sat with Addyson and read her books, we did puzzles, watched cartoons and just hung out. I got to thinking that I really don't do that all that often because usually I'll turn her cartoons on and then go and do a million things around the house and it's nice to just sit and take the time to do those things with her! Hopefully you can all take a little time to slow down and do the same!

1 comment:

Justin and Allison said...

Glad you are relaxing and enjoying the time.