Addyson is at such a cute age! She always says things that make me laugh. Lately she is always talking about "when she gets older". A lot of her sentences begin with that phrase. Tonight we went to Starbucks and then we were going to look at a few Christmas lights. When we pulled up at the Starbucks drive through Addyson said, "Oh goody, I am hungry". I said, "Well, we are just getting Daddy a coffee, we are not eating here." She thought for a minute and then said, "I would like to get a coffee like daddy". I said "Mmm, I don't really think you would like coffee", and she replied, "When I get bigger I will get a coffee just like dad" and then I was like , "okay- great idea!".
Daddy got his coffee and she said, "Can I have a drink of dad's coffee?" I said, "Well, I don't really think you would like it" and she asked "Why". I said, "Well, coffee is really an acquired taste". She again pondered for a minute and said, "Mmmm, I love acquired tastes!". Ha- so cute!
2 comments:
Ha! love it! Such a cutie pie :) I can't wait until Campbell is saying funny things like that!
So cute! I'm itching for some baby bump photos! Are there any yet? :)
Post a Comment