Tuesday, December 15, 2009

High School Play Date

Last Saturday we had our annual High School play date. It was fun but a little more chaotic than last year! All the kids were pretty good, but there was just a lot of them! Addyson had a fun time and so did I catching up with a lot of friends I had not seen in a while! Thanks to everyone that drove in for the day! Also, thanks to Jennifer for hosting this at her house!

Addyson and Clayton
Ella (Brandon Baker's little girl), Addyson and Paige (Kelsey's daughter) eating lunch

Katie and Briggs- he is such a cutie!!

Kim and Jennifer and Clayton

This was funny. Of course, we all wanted a group picture of the kids. How hard can that be?? Well, apparently impossible! This is all of the moms trying to get their kid to stay on the couch or to quit crying or something. How many moms does it take??

Addyson had a job to hold Avery....



She's slipping and Noah is pissed!!

Noah still mad and Anderson now getting mad as well

Okay, Noah now taking off his shoes and they were all over it at this point! We tried!

Kim and Noah. He's better now that he's with his mommy

Paige and Addyson- Addyson was following her around and they were playing princess!


The pregnant girls! Erika is due in April, I'm due in March and so is Kelsey. Kelsey and I are exactly one week apart and we are both having boys. Erika is having a girl! All of us are on baby #2 and we are all having opposite of what we already have!
Me and Kimmie

Jennifer and Clayton- he's happy as a lark as usual!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. I'm sad I missed it:(