Addyson opening her presents! She kissed the Diego finger paints Santa brought her!
Of course she got plenty of Princess dress up clothes- after she opened all of them she did not want to open anything else. We tried on each and every outfit with all of the accessories- that's all she wanted to do! Finally we got her to open the rest of her presents- slowly but surely!
This one is her fav!
Ryan and I gave her the dollhouse from us- we had it in our room and so she waited on the couch with her eyes closed while Daddy brought it out!
In yet another dress and she loves her big new dollhouse. I must say it is super cute and looks great in her room! The colors are so cute and the rooms are decorated really cute as well!

Later that day we went over to Nana and Pops for the rest of the day. We didn't do presents with them yet- we're doing that on Sunday. The kids played- here Addyson is wearing the Cinderella dress that she puts on EVERY time we go to Nana's and she is water color painting.

The boys in the kitchen- Ryan made the beef tenderloin and it was super yummy! I love it that he is such a great cook!! He also makes yummy drinks- him and Brittany were drinking dirty martini's all day with blue cheese stuffed olives. Everything about that drink makes me want to barf!! I like sweet drinks, I hate blue cheese and I hate olives with a passion! They loved them though!

Here are the kids eating dinner! We have them eat before the adults and then put on a movie for them while we all eat our dinner. It usually works out pretty well!

We had a great time and we're looking forward to Sunday of opening more presents!!
Today, Saturday, we (well, Ryan) took down all of the Christmas decorations and got the house back in order. As much as I love putting Christmas up, I always like taking it down! Our house feels a lot less cluttered and clean and it's nice to have it back in order!
2 comments:
What a cool doll house. You have such a beautiful daughter. So glad yall had a great Christmas. I can't believe you already took your stuff down-you are quick.
Hey Lisa, looks like Addyson had quite a fun Christmas! She is so cute in her dress up clothes and I love her doll house. What we have to look forward too. =)
Post a Comment