Here are a few pics of Ben lately! He is the sweetest little guy! Love him to pieces! When he gets tickled about something, he has such a cute little laugh. I took Marcy's advice the other day (not sure if she knew she was giving out advice!!) and let Ben run around with no diaper on for a while. Everyone needs a little freedom, right? He thought it was quite fun!
Serious look with the remote in hand...
Now if I could just figure this thing out, I'd be set! Maybe a trip to the eyedoctor is in order... Ha Ha- I just laugh when I look at this pic.
Okay, jammies are on!
This is Ben's signature smile....love it!
Laughing or getting excited about something!
Happy boy! He really looks like a "Foushee" in this picture to me!
I don't think I wrote about this either but the weekend before we left for Mexico Ben had a double ear infection. No fun! He was up all night Friday night until 430 AM crying. Poor baby! And poor mama! I was not ready for that! Took him in on Saturday and he had an infection in both ears. We got on some meds and he seems to be good to go for now.....
2 comments:
Look at the rolls on those legs! They are great! Naked baby time is fun for everyone...a little pee on the carpet never hurt anything. :)
He's such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment