Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here we go!

I am going to attempt to get all of my Christmas pictures up! I know, I know- Christmas was 2 weeks ago. That's just how things go sometimes around here! Actually I have not been on my computer much at all, which has been nice! Back to work tomorrow and I will be really busy for a few months, so thought I better get these up now! Thursday, 12/23 the kids had a Christmas party at Vanessas. She was so sweet to be "open" the whole week of Christmas (minus Friday) and I was able to get so much stuff done! Ryan and I went over for the kids party. They all exchanged books with each other. They also got a new dog a few weeks ago and they named her Emily. She is with me and Ben in the pic below- she is really sweet!

The kiddos at the party- minus Hallie, Gabriel and Ben

No comments: