Next day....
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Ouch!
Last Monday Addyson had a little accident over at Vanessas. She was twirling around (dancing) and lost her balance (surprise!) and fell into the train table. She hit her mouth and had a nice boo boo! This picture is actually the day after it happened (almost 24 hours) and it looks a lot better here. Vanessa texted me a picture of it and I texted it to Dr. Joe (our dentist who we are good friends with). He was out of town but called me back right away and said to take her to a peridontist friend of his in North Arlington- he thought she needed to been seen ASAP. Ryan and I both took her and the Dr. looked her over and thought it should heal just fine. Addyson was so brave about the whole thing....she didn't really cry although she was gushing blood everywhere and man, that had to hurt! She wasn't afraid at all of the new doctor- she actually said, "Ohh, this is so fun! I am so excited to see Dr. Hastings"!! Ha! This girl is not ever afraid of any doctors, which is good! She hopped right up in the chair with a big smile on her face and said, "Hi, I'm Addyson!" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! Poor baby girl.
Post a Comment