Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog book!

Several of you have asked where Ryan got my blog printed at.....so here it is! The company is called Sharedbook and here is a direct link to their blog printing side (guess they do other stuff as well):

http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

It looks pretty self-explanatory, but if you have any other questions just ask and I'll ask Ryan! It took about took a couple of weeks from when he ordered it to when I got it. But overall, he said it was pretty easy to do! One regret he has (ha ha, sounds so serious!) is that he said he wished he put the date range on the spine of the book. He just put "Dwinell Days" but he said he wished he would have put the dates it covered. Oh well- they are listed on every blog post but I'm just relaying what he is telling me!

Anyone who wants me to give a hint hint to their husband for a Mother's Day present- just let me know! Ha Ha!

1 comment:

The Clarks said...

Lisa, thanks for this! I had looked into this a few years ago, but the technology wasn't quite there yet. This site looks great & very easy. Looks like your book turned out great too! I think I am going to do one book for every year since 2006, the year I started blogging. Thanks!