I got a late Christmas present! Ryan had my blog printed into a hardback book for me and it just arrived a few days ago. I was so excited and surprised to get this!! It is a hardback book with all of my blog posts in order with color pictures and the captions above the pictures just as I write it on here! So cool! It is 350 pages and it is something I will always treasure. Thanks Ryan for remembering that I mentioned wanting this (a long time ago!) and for researching how to do it and surprising me with it! I love it!




7 comments:
Major brownie points for Ryan!! That was a great gift!
That is such an awesome and thoughtful gift. I always think I should do that with my own blog- like do one for each year, but then never do. What a perfect scrapbook for the kids to read when they're older too!
Where did he have it done? This has been on my to do list for a year. I love the way yours turned out!
He is so good!!! That's the best gift!
Wow!!! I love your book! Way to go Ryan! Where did he order it from?
How nice of Ryan! Looks super cute!!! Where did he order it from?
That is so sweet! Where did he order it from? And, how funny Addison thought of Paige to give her clothes. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment