Before the party
Addyson LOVES anything "dare-devilish"- she is not afraid of anything and just goes and climbs and slides without a thought in the world! She loved the slides at the party!
Climbing in the obstacle course

This was seriously a 15 foot slide. On the back side you had to climb up a rock-climbing type wall- she would go up it all by herself with no one behind her and I was just waiting for her to fall backwards, but she never did. She did this slide about 20 times and loved it every time!

Going through a tunnel...

Saturday night we had friends over for the A&M game. We smoked some chicken on the smoker and everyone brought a side. Unfortunatlely, I did not get any pics!! It was busy at our house- 10 adults and 9 kids! I had an art project for the kids to do at half-time and they all liked that! Not sure I'll be getting glitter glue any time soon though- I've been finding finger prints of that all over my house today!
Today we were so lazy- we were going to get up and go to church, but Addyson slept in until 8:30 and so did we! We all 3 layed in bed until about 10 and then got up, got ready and went to Grapevine Mills. I wanted to go to the Stride Rite outlet. I didn't find what I was looking for- but I did find some cute shoes for Addy Tate at Marshall's. So, it wasn't a bust of a trip! Marshall's actually has really cute kids shoes! (And tons of other stuff- I love that store!) Later, we went over to my mom's for dinner and hanging out. We had a fun weekend! Next weekend should be fun as well- Friday night we are going to the circus and Sunday we're going to the Fair!
3 comments:
Addyson sounds just like Jackson. He is a dare devil too. Pump It Up is one of his favorite places. Addy is looking so big! I love the new picture you put up of her.
Cute pictures!! I love her outfit! She is getting so big- when she sand the whole "Happy Birthday" song on my voicemail I almost died!!
I just wanted to say that Marshall's is my favorite store that I just recently discovered! I agree!!!
And those were such cute pictures!
Post a Comment