Well, here I am 2 weeks later trying to upload sono pics again! I have a video this time and darn it, I can't get it to load!! Ahh!! It's really cute b/c it's a video and you can see him moving, so if I figure it out, I'll post it. Little baby was all curled up in a ball just hanging out and he didn't give us many good shots. So, they want me to come back in 3 weeks for another sono to check out all of the anatomy and such. I went to the prenatal specialist because back when I had my sono at the Pregnancy Center she noticed I had a "lake" of blood on my placenta. My doctor didn't seem too concerned about it, but she wanted me to get it checked out none the less! So, I went today. He said it was probably from back when I had my tearing at the beginning but that it wasn't a big deal and nothing to worry about. So, that was good!
They were also able to re-confirm that it is indeed a BOY in there! Good thing because I have already been shopping!! That is getting better also- I've found some really cute things and it's kind of fun to be looking in a different department!
As far as names, we haven't decided on one yet. Nate and Graham seem to be the front runners this week, but I still go back to Ben sometimes and Addyson's favorite is hand's down Gabriel. I'll run through all of the names with her and she says no to all of them except Gabriel. Hmmm, decisions decisions!
6 comments:
All of those names are great. Good thing it is still a boy, that was a crazy emotional roller coaster that I went on. Next time I'm not even going to find out.
YEA! Good news all around. I might just have to do a little shopping for the little guy myself here shortly. I love all of the names too. You can't go wrong no matter what you decide. It will be perfect for him. B
I'm glad everything is going smoothly. I like your names! I think my favorite may be Graham, but they're all winners. I have always enjoyed shopping for "little man" clothes for Jackson. Boys clothes can be cute too, just a different kind of cute.
No one in our family ever calls me back! I guess I will just have to come see y'all this weekend...
So excited!! Graham is my favorite also.
Congrats on the baby boy!!! I bet Ryan is in heaven :) Love the names!
Post a Comment