On another note, I don't think I've blogged about the fact that Addyson is pretty much potty trained. This has been going on for about 2 months now and things are going well! She does have the occasional accident, which is going to happen, but overall she is doing great! I still put a pull-up on her at night and sometimes she wakes up dry and sometimes wet, so I don't think she is ready to go without one at night yet. One day a couple of months ago I just decided that that day was the day to try panies all day. She did great! I think she really knows when she has a pull-up on that she can go in it, so she would. When she had on nothing or panies, she was pretty good about going in the potty all of the time. Here's a pic of tonight in her Dora panies- so cute! When she gets home each day she usually ends up like this for the rest of the evening. She'll take off her clothes, go potty, and usually ends up in nothing! I have to force her to put on undies at least!
And then when I tried to get her to smile for me, she tried as hard as she could to do anything but smile. Hee Hee- she can be stubborn at times! Looking at this picture it doesn't even look like her!
I scheduled some pictures of Addyson with Missy Saunders for this Saturday. I have never met her but I have seen her work on some of the blogs I read and I think they are really cute pics and she has good prices, so I thought I would try her out! I wanted to get Addyson's 3 year pics done and so I am excited about that! It will probably be the last time I get her pics done of just her, so I wanted to do something extra special!
1 comment:
I LOVE very young ones in panties, the feel of the soft cotton caressing the back of my hand when I slip it in her panties to fingerfuck her, then the pleasure of pulling them down nice n slow she her lovely fat, puffy, bald cuntslowly appears and I know once I finish licking it and will cumall over it, loved seeing my great niece with mycum on hercunt
Post a Comment