They had tigers....
Bears riding biclycles (and motorcycles which I didn't get a picture of).....
And Elephants rolling on a ball! All in all, the animals were very impressive, but I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for those poor little animals that have to go through so much training and such to be able to do all of these tricks. Poor little things!
Addyson enjoying some cotton candy with daddy!

Addy Tate and Nana! (and Grams off to the side and Pops in the back!)

At intermission Ryan thought this would be a good idea! Him and Addyson holding the 10 foot long albino python. Nice... Addyson looks a little concerned.

All 4 kiddos and me and Britt. We had front row seats- it was great!
Addyson, Brooks and Bosten after the show with their blue glow sticks. This was a big hit for the kids and I spent the second half of the show making sure Addyson didn't poke fellow circus-goers with her sword!

Addyson, Brooks and Bosten after the show with their blue glow sticks. This was a big hit for the kids and I spent the second half of the show making sure Addyson didn't poke fellow circus-goers with her sword!
3 comments:
OMG!!! That looks like tons of fun. You are so brave to let Addie do that, I dont think I could let May :)
More cute pictures!! I can't believe she wasn't scared of the elephant. I mean, I'm not surprised but man!
We went to the circus too, and I also felt sorry for the animals. I really liked the trampoline, I think that was my favorite.
Post a Comment