This weekend was busy as usual! Friday night Ryan was at a bachelor party so Addyson and I went to a PJ party at my friend Jana's house. We hung out over there with some girl friends (Jana's hubby was out of town also) and the kiddos played. Addyson was pretty tired around 10, so we headed home. Fun evening!
Saturday Addy Tate and I just hung out and played. Ryan was still at bachelor party. It was such a beautiful day! We played softball in the front yard, bikes, etc. and had a good time. Saturday afternoon I had her pictures taken outside- I hope they turn out good! I haven't seen any of them yet, but she was in a good mood and wasn't being defiant about taking pictures, so that is always a good sign. She is at an interesting age where it's hard to get her to pose like you want her to, so we'll see. Hopefully we'll get a couple of good ones!
Saturday night we celebrated my b-day with my side of the family. I got to choose the menu- Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, rolls, fruit salad and chocolate sheet cake w/ice cream! YUMMY!! This is my fav that my mom makes! It was all very good- thanks everyone for coming and celebrating my b-day with me! My b-day isn't actually until Thursday, so we were celebrating a little early. It's the big 2-9 this year- woo hoo!!
Today Ryan left for Datyon, OH for some work meetings so it's back to me and Addy Tate again! Ryan is actually out of town a lot the next few weeks, so guess I just need to get used to that! This afternoon I met Jennifer, Nick, Clayton, Missy (Jennifer's mom) and Laura (Jennifer's sister) up at the pumpkin patch by Kohl's in Arlington. There were tons of people out there but tons of pumpkins and it was another beautiful day, so all was good! Addyson wasn't too in to posing for the camera, but that's okay. She just wanted to play! Here are some pics:






2 comments:
Very cute pictures!! Let's get together for both of our birthdays soon. I can't the next 2 weekends but am pretty free after that. I miss you guys!
I think I am going to try out that pumpkin patch since it is close. Very cute pics. I know the feeling of having an out of town husband!! It can get tough, I don't know how single moms do it.
Post a Comment