Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dallas Fair

Today we ventured out with Mimi, PaPa (my parents), LeeAnn, Stewart and Hallie to the Dallas Fair. It was again a blast and we had a great time! The weather was a little suspect this morning, but it never rained on us, just chilly and cloudy. Perfect fall weather! We hit all of the highlights of the fair and I had a tummy ache when we got home. Too much fried food and junk!


Addyson at the petting zoo feeding the animals. This is always a hit with her!

Addy and Daddy. Have I menioned lately what a great Daddy Ryan is?? I don't think I have. He is the best and Addyson and I are super lucky to have such a great daddy. He would do anything for his girls and we love him very much!


Addyson feeding the big pig!



Lunch- all she wanted was chocolate ice cream. Okie-dokie- cho-loc-it (as she says it!) Ice Cream it is!


Yummy- thanks mom!





Daddy was on a mission to win Addyson something big again this year. Remember the purple "care teddy" from last year? Well, this year Ryan spotted a big Dora the Explorer early on and had to have that for his baby girl. After $XX spent, we are now the proud owners of another piece of you know what fair toy! Dora actually has a wrinkled smoker chin, but Addy didn't seem to mind!




Mommy and Addy eating a funnel cake- I think this is what gave me a tummy ache! Eww- I don't want another one of these. Although it was good at the time! This was after a nice big Corn Dog as well! Yummy!



Addyson and Hallie riding the log ride. We rode this one twice.. :)


Addyson on another boat ride. She was only into the water rides today!

We had a fun weekend and I am worn out! Off to bed for me!! Circus post is below... keep reading!

Baby update: I have started feeling lots of little kicks lately! I love that! :)








4 comments:

Paige said...

Ha! Smoker chin Dora.

Jennifer said...

We were at the fair yesterday too! Love the dora pic, what a proud daddy and Addy!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Such cute pictures!! Smoker chin LOL.

Erin+Josh said...

glad you didn't get that fried butter!