Yesterday Ryan and I took Addyson out for a special day at Six Flags with just the 3 of us. It was SO much fun! We had not been all summer because of the heat and so yesterday with a hint of cooler weather we decided that it would be a good day to go. Well, us and about 100,000 other people had the same idea! It was pretty crowded but we still managed to ride a bunch of rides and have a lot of fun!


Addyson wanted to get her face painted. It turned out really cute! It's a My Little Pony/Unicorn.....whatever you want to call it!


She wanted to ride all of the big rides- no Looney Tunes land for her! She rode the Shock Wave, the new Pandomonium ride with me (which was very fun!), Conquistador (shown here), Bobsled and lots more. She isn't quite tall enough for all of them (Flashback, Batman, Texas Giant).....thank goodness because I have discovered in my old age (ha ha) that roller coasters are not my favorite thing. I just keep my eyes closed and say to myself that if my 4 year old can ride them, so can I! I was concerned after the Judge Roy Scream that I had a concusion! Ha- wow, I'm like 60!! Even Ryan agreed that it was pretty rough though! ;)

She wanted to play games.......but she did not win :(

Here she is playing a game......daddy came in on the last swing to help out a little!

And off she flies with a SuperWoman cape! This picture cracks me up! I think she thought that if she ran fast enough she would take off flying!

We stayed until about 9:00 and then we were ALL so tired! Long day of walking around! Note to anyone going to Six Flags- bring a stroller! No matter if your child says they don't want you to bring it. They don't realize how much walking is involved and you will want it!! We didn't bring one and by the time we got to the front gate from the parking lot (we had to park far out) Addyson was saying she was tired and wanted us to carry her. First stop- stroller rental!!
We had a super fun time and look forward to getting season passes once Ben is old enough where we can all go. Ben spent the day with Nana and Pops and had a fun time one on one with them.
1 comment:
So cute!! I love the picture of her and Ryan on the roller coaster. I am not at all surprised she loves them- little dare devil! We need to find a night soon for her to spend the night.
Post a Comment