Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ben's 18 month appointment

This morning we had Ben's 18 month appointment. He is such a sweet boy and did a great job- happy as always! Here are the latest stats:

Weight 27 lbs- 75th percentile
Height 34 inches- 90th percentile
Head- 19 1/4 inches- 75th percentile

Everything looked good and he is growing like a weed! I have really noticed a change in him lately just being such a boy! He makes car noises, constantly wants to have a ball in hand and his bat and loves all things boy. It's so fun!! He is SUCH a little mini-Ryan and loves his daddy so much. Tonight Ryan was watching baseball and Ben ran over to the couch, climbed up and snuggled right in and gave me a big "cheesy" smile like "Ha Ha, I'm hanging out with daddy!" He was just so happy sitting there with daddy!

Developmentally, he is right on track and a little above in some areas. We are so proud of our Bennie Boo!! Dr. Prater (who we saw today because Dr. Sampson is still out) said we could try milk again on him and see how he does. So, we'll see if he can tolerate it now. I gave him a sip of Addyson's the other day and he liked it, so that is good at least!

Tonight we had Meet the Teacher night at Addyson's preschool that she starts next week. She LOVED it! She is so excited and I am so glad that we decide to go this route for her next year. We have been very happy with Nessa that keeps her now, but I really think she is ready for this next step. Thanks to all my teacher friends who nudged me and assured me that this was definitely the best move! I wasn't really hesitant about it, but it's just going to be a lot dropping off at 2 different places in the morning (Ben will still be at Nessa's), packing her a lunch every day and just all of that. BUT, I know it's the best thing for her so of course we are willing to do anything for our baby girl! Pictures of all of that next week! Tomorrow is her last day at Vanessa's and so I know that will be sad too.

Promise to post some pictures soon!

No comments: