Saturday, September 17, 2011
Happy Fall!!
I got out some of my Fall decorations today and a few new ones as well! Fall is my FAV time of year! My good friend, Judy Lumsden, has been making wreaths for a while now and selling them on Etsy. She had told me about them but I had never seen them in person until yesterday at the Dentist office. Addyson and I had our teeth cleaned and there was the CUTEST wreath ever in the office. I texted Judy while I was there and sure enough, she had made it! I could not stop thinking about how cute the wreath was, so today I went to her house and just had to have one for my front door! The pictures really don't do it justice on Etsy (and maybe not here either)- it is so cute in person!! She has basically transformed her house into a wreath making factory and they have SO MANY cute ones! I decided on the one below but her Christmas ones were adorable as well. She also does College Football wreaths, Fall wreaths and pretty much anything you can think of. Fun times decorating!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! I love the wreath. Wish I had a house to decorate. :)
I am so mad- I seriously just bought a Halloween wreath on Etsy this week!!
Your front porch looks SO good! I love it. I have been pulling out all of our fall/Halloween stuff today too.
Love it!
can you post the name of her Etsy store?
Post a Comment