Tonight Addyson read me the ENTIRE Green Eggs and Ham book. I am SO super proud of her as this is not just a 3 words per page book. Some of the pages have 5o words or more and there are 62 pages! Granted not all the pages have words and some are just a few words, but overall this is a big book and I am so proud of her for reading it out loud to me word for word. Way to go Addyson!!!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Preschool update and Addyson is reading!
This week at Preschool seems to be going a lot better! Yesterday she said she had a lot of fun at school and today she was hugging new friends when I picked her up! Her buddies are Katen and another girl named Addison (Addison with an "i" and she is Addyson with a "y"). She seemed very happy and said she had lots of fun at school today. Yay! She hasn't mentioned anything else about "R" either, so that is good!
Tonight Addyson read me the ENTIRE Green Eggs and Ham book. I am SO super proud of her as this is not just a 3 words per page book. Some of the pages have 5o words or more and there are 62 pages! Granted not all the pages have words and some are just a few words, but overall this is a big book and I am so proud of her for reading it out loud to me word for word. Way to go Addyson!!!
Tonight Addyson read me the ENTIRE Green Eggs and Ham book. I am SO super proud of her as this is not just a 3 words per page book. Some of the pages have 5o words or more and there are 62 pages! Granted not all the pages have words and some are just a few words, but overall this is a big book and I am so proud of her for reading it out loud to me word for word. Way to go Addyson!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment