Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday night fun!

It's rare that we are home on a Friday night- we're usually out to eat, over at MiMi's or Nana's or out doing something! But last Friday night it was raining and Ryan went out to the Ranger game with the guys and so I stayed home with the kids! Fun times! Addyson did finger paints....



Ben with his crazy look in the jump-a-roo! He looks so funny here!
Then we decided to feed Ben some rice cereal or breast cereal as Addyson calls it. Ha!
Sissy, what are you doing to me???

I've had enough of this! He still doesn't quite "eat" it yet.

Playing hide and seek.... She loves this game!
Baking cookies.....and eating WAY too many between the two of us!

And just in case you are wondering, yes, we do buy clothes for Addyson. This girl loves to run around "free" and usually when she goes potty, the clothes don't make it back on. When we're home, I'm just like Whatever!!
We had a fun night but when I got everyone to bed I was exhausted!! I grabbed me a Shiner Bock from the fridge and had a bubble bath and went to bed! I found that drinking a dark beer before bed makes me have LOTS of milk in the morning!! Great habit to get in to, right? :)

3 comments:

Paige said...

That looks fun! I will have to try finger painting with Blake. I can just see you having a dark beer in the tub,funny!

The Clarks said...

I heard that beer thing was a myth, but it sounds like I should have tried it. Instead, I drank gross "mother's milk" tea. I would have rather thrown back a cold Shiner with a bubble bath any day!

Unknown said...

Christian never puts his clothes on after going potty, either! And I love the "breast cereal"! That's great! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I will definitely have to try that dark beer thing...