+026.jpg)
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I got evicted...
....from my home office! Since Ryan and I both office from the house we have an actual "office" at the front of the house which used to be mine and then the 4th bedroom is used as Ryan's office. Until last weekend. You see I am an organized person but with 2 kids, 2 kids and 2 kids sometimes my office doesn't look spic and span. I pay all of the bills, go through all of the mail, etc (which is a full time job in itself keeping up with all of the finances, paying bills, etc) and so my office usually has piles. I know what all of the piles are, where things are located, etc but it doesn't always look nice and neat. So, with my office being so "visable" my husband, aka Danny Tanner (Full House anyone??), is always on me to clean it up and have it looking nice. It just doesn't always get done. So, he evicted me. I really didn't care where my office was I just didn't want to pack up everything and move all of my files, junk, etc to the other end of the house. Ryan helped me and I actually cleaned out a LOT of stuff that I really didn't need. I tend to keep everything and put it in a pile to file or a pile of "I think I might need to reference that one day" or here's a coupon for X, I'll keep it in case I go there, etc. Thus, all of the piles! I don't have a before pic, but here are some of the after ones....
+026.jpg)
+026.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+027.jpg)
+028.jpg)
+029.jpg)
+030.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment