Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July Party!

I know, I know- I have been bad about getting these pics up! But better late than never! We had a great time at our 4th of July party last weekend! Lots of prep work, but the weather turned out great and everyone had a great time!! Well, almost everyone. Ben was pretty fussy all night.... but that's kind of the norm for him these days! Enjoy the pics!
Me, Brandie and Nicole


Ryan's cousin Leah and her hubby Chad with Ben and Caleb
The Morgan's, Momma Cheryl and Gail

Hallie and Addyson drinking their Capri-pris!


Each wearing one flip flop- these girls are two peas in a pod!



Liz (20 weeks preggo w/a little girl!) and my sister, LeeAnn

Mike, my dad and Stewart

Helen and my mom hanging out in the bounce house!

Helen spraying my mom!

Brad Otts and his sweet little girl stopped by for a little while. Great to see them!



Brandie and Karson

Sweet little Kallie!

Nicole and Reid

Ronnie and Ben

Nana with Hallie and Addyson

Playing Bochie Ball- my mom was quite the player!!

The guys (and girls!) enjoyed playing ladder golf! Fun times!
Me and Ryan!


Ryan and Rusty

Reid and Claire crusing around in the jeep

Wee! Kallie on the water slide!
Addyson hanging in the front yard. She had a blast with all her little peeps at the house!

Staring the fireworks. I didn't get many pics of this becasue Ben started fussing and I went inside to calm him down
Family pic minus Ben. Addyson was having fun and this is her excited smile! So cute!

Helen and Mike- so glad they could come this year!My dad lounging in his firework watching chair. It was comfy!

We watched the fireworks right from our driveway. Our across the street neighbor puts on a big show every year and it was fantastic! Can't wait to do this again next year!!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I was so excited to see all of your posts and pictures. You looked SO cute on the fourth- and skinny!!