Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Addy and Ben

Today Clayton and Jennifer came over for a little while. We're looking at getting the house painted and so I enlisted Jennifer's help in a second opinion on some paint colors. It's going to be a big mess of a job, but I'm excited to get it done! Here's a pic of Clayton and Ben. They both look a little too serious!

This afternoon Addyson was wanting to hold Ben and I happened to have the camera handy. Here is their progression of pics over about a 2 minute span!
Addy tickels him and he cracks up!

Giving kisses
Now Ben is starting to get a little worried. Mom- take me back!

I'm over this!

Help!!

Addyson was being such the little chatterbox tonight. We started talking about her birthday and what kind of party she wanted to have, who she wanted to invite, etc. It was funny listening to her ideas. She wants lots of balloons, probably a bounce house, a princess cake - blueberry flavor with no blueberries in it (she hates blueberries, so not sure where that came from!), zhu zhu pets and a stroller for her babies because hers is broken (which is true!). She was being so chatty and cute! Her birthday is not until November, so we have time, but it will be here before we know it!!

No comments: