Saturday, July 31, 2010

Renovation Phase 1

Last week Ryan and I got the itch to do some of the house projects we have been wanting to do. So we made a few phone calls, got a few bids and wa-la, project one was completed today! I have been wanting to put in rock underneath our kitchen bar area and I love the way it turned out!
Before:
Before- just plain wall. It gets so dirty with people sitting at the bar and such.

After! They matched the stone on the outside of our house.

I was really happy with the way it turned out! Next week's project- paint entire house top to bottom! I'll post pics as it progresses - it will take 4 or 5 days to get it all done. I can't wait to see the finished product!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

That's a really good idea. We have a bar/wall like that and it does get really dirty! Looks great!

The Vicari's said...

It turned out great! I can't wait to see everything complete!

Liz said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see the rest. I think I just copied Jennifer's post :-)

lisaburgess27 said...

Looks great Lisa!

Justin and Allison said...

Wow, that looks great!