Bumper Boats with Jaws in the water!!
She loves scary things and has no fear about anything!+035.jpg)
Taking a break and mommy was "people watching". There are some interesting "characters" out these days and there was no shortage of them at Putt Putt!
One in particular was "this guy". He was dragging his poor little girl on the go carts time after time and seriously acting like he had been living for this all week. He was complete with super long mullett, tie dye Bob Marley t-shirt and yes an unlit cig hanging out of his mouth at all times.
Addy and Daddy on the track. She liked this too!
Wee!
+052.jpg)
We ventured inside to play some games. Addy's favorite are the claw machines and Ryan is usually pretty good at getting at least one toy out of them. However, they had just been stocked up and so the stuffed animals were very stratigically stuck in there and so we didn't have much luck at the big ones. She loves playing the games and getting tickets!
+054.jpg)
We found a claw machine on the way out and Daddy won her 2 little stuffed animals. She was happy!
+058.jpg)
We had a great night and on the way home I told Addy that Ben was going to stay at Nana's. I thought she might be jealous or get upset but then she got a big smile on her face and said "Does this mean I don't have to be quiet when we go home?" I said , "Nope- you can scream at the top of your lungs if you want because there is no baby to wake up!" She was excited about this but luckily forgot about the screaming when she got home!
Wee! +052.jpg)
We ventured inside to play some games. Addy's favorite are the claw machines and Ryan is usually pretty good at getting at least one toy out of them. However, they had just been stocked up and so the stuffed animals were very stratigically stuck in there and so we didn't have much luck at the big ones. She loves playing the games and getting tickets!
+054.jpg)
We found a claw machine on the way out and Daddy won her 2 little stuffed animals. She was happy!
+058.jpg)
We had a great night and on the way home I told Addy that Ben was going to stay at Nana's. I thought she might be jealous or get upset but then she got a big smile on her face and said "Does this mean I don't have to be quiet when we go home?" I said , "Nope- you can scream at the top of your lungs if you want because there is no baby to wake up!" She was excited about this but luckily forgot about the screaming when she got home!
I titled this post "Addy's world" because that is what I feel like I have been living in since Saturday night! Monday I met my friend Tammy and her 2 kiddos at Abbey's Playtown in Grand Prairie. Super cute place!! It is an indoor play room that is VERY clean, safe and lots of fun. She and Tammy's little girl, Morgan, played for about 3 hours in there and it was a lot of fun. I looked on the website and they have group playdate rates where they will reserve the place for 2 hours if there is a group of 10 kids coming. They also discount the rate. It would be a fun thing to do if anyone is interested! I didn't bring my camera so no pics of that day!
Today I took Addyson to Hawaiian Falls in Mansfield. We had a great time and Grams was able to watch Ben so that was even better! More Addy time!! :) I think in a previous life Addyson was a fish because this girl LOVES the water. She was just tall enough to ride all the slides (actually I think she was a little under but they still let her!) and she absolutely loved all of them. We were out there for about 5 hours and I am wiped out! Maybe next summer I will get season passes out there- we had such a fun time! Again, no pics from today. :(
4 comments:
You are such a good mom, Lisa! I was laughing out loud about the guy at Putt-Putt. That is hilarious!
We've been to a birthday party at Abbey's Playtown and the kids LOVED it!!! That's neat that they let you reserve it for a playdate!
I am sure Addy loved her special time with Mommy and Daddy. I think she might need that from time to time. Very sweet! She is getting so grown up. :(
The unlit cig guy is a total crack up. I am about to get online and look up abbey's playtown, I may want to meet you out there!
Post a Comment