Today was Addyson's last day of Ballerina Camp. Thank goodness!!! They had a performance today for the parents and let's just say I wanted to ring little Addyson's neck. She would not participate and it was just driving me crazy! I am at the point of I don't know how I should handle this whole situation. I mean on one hand, maybe she really doesn't like dance. That's okay. On the other hand I get the feeling she is just being a little toot and not wanting to do what anyone wants her to do. And that's not okay in my opinion. I may be over-reacting with this whole thing, but it just annoys me that she would not participate. Ahhhh!! So, here they are getting in place to do the dance. You can't really tell, but Addyson was making faces in the mirror.










2 comments:
That's funny! I'm doing a trial dance class for Campbell next week. Now I'm interested to see if she acts the same way that Addyson does...at least she looks ADORABLE in her little leotard, tights and tutu :)
Okay, I can't stop laughing about the fact that Addyson was making faces while the rest of the girls were dancing. I'm sure you didn't think it was all that funny at the time :-)
Post a Comment