+039.jpg)
+040.jpg)
+041.jpg)
+042.jpg)
+043.jpg)
+044.jpg)
+045.jpg)
Going down on my tummy was the best!! Weeee!+047.jpg)
LeeAnn and Hallie came over later in the afternoon and the girls had a good time playing. I had already put my camera up and I didn't go back in to get it! So, no pictures of the two of them playing. We ordered pizza and ate outside on our driveway- it acutally felt so good outside in the shade. There was a nice breeze and it was a fun evening! Good purchase so far... !
5 comments:
How fun! I may try and save my money for one of those next summer!
AIIIIGH! I am sooo jealous. Man I want one of those. I'll just have to come play on yours.
And let me also just say- you ALWAYS have gotten the best toys. From the cash register, to the overhead projector to now this...
Three things: First, that slide is awesome. Second, Charlotte and Jensen are wearing size 1 diapers...I still want to borrow that book from you also! Call me if you're over this way. Third, if you are still debating over formulas, both my pediatrician and OB have recommended Enfamil Premium Lipil for when we supplement the babies. They have never had an issue with it, but little Ben sounds like he has very discerning taste! :)
I need that slide, it looks so fun.
Post a Comment