Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer kick off!

We had a super fun busy weekend....as always! Friday night Ryan and I had a "date night" and we met our friends Tammy and Brian up at Tierra Verde for Party on the Patio. It was a nice and relaxing evening out on the patio with live music and dinner. Lots of fun!! For those of you who remember (or were there!) this was where I had my 30th bday party! No pics! :(

Saturday we went over to our friends Kyle and Brandie's house for a swimming party and cookout. We had a great time and it was Ben and Addy's first swim of the season. The water was a little chilly but the kids had a great time! Always good to hang out with them!

Sunday we had both of our families over for a fish fry and summer kick-off party! It was a fun time- the kids all played outside on the water slide and water table and we all just hung out outside. Ryan fried up a bunch of fish he caught and we had yummy appetizers and of course dessert! The pics are out of order, but I don't feel like re-arranging all of them!!

We also had a trip to Hawaiian Falls mixed in there! Unfortuntately, it was just Ben and I as Addyson made the choice to not behave several times in a row. It was very sad for me to have to leave her at home with Ryan. We've been talking about going to Hawaiian Falls since they closed last summer, and if you know Addyson at all, she has asked me probably 4 times a week since then. So for her to not go was a really big deal. I hated to have to take that away but I also have to do what I say I am going to do or it doesn't do any good. Hope she can go tomorrow! Ben and I had a great time and he loved it!! I really enjoyed spending some fun time with my little man- boy, I sure do love this little guy!!




He'll only keep his hat on if it is backwards....I think it looks cute this way anyways! Ryan says it looks gangsta.....I don't think so!
In the water with snack cup in hand. He wouldn't let that thing go for the life of him! Whatever....if he wants to eat soggy Cheerios that is his deal!

Little Boochie checking things out!


Now these are pics from the party on Sunday! The Dwinell girls (minus me!)

Ben trying on MiMi's sunglasses


Me and Bennie Boo!


Addy and Hallie

The Dwinell crew (Brooks holding Ben)

He wasn't too crazy about the water slide


Addy just hanging out while we were getting ready for the party. She loves to be in a swim suit all day!Ben's favorite place....in the floor board of the Barbie jeep playing with the radio. It's his "go-to"spot every time we go outside!


I love this pic- my little summer boy with his blonde hair!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Cute pictures!! I bet it was fun for Ben to enjoy some one-on-one time with you.