Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter Day 2011

Easter Day 2011! Easter morning we got up and went to church and spent the rest of the day at my parent's house. We had a nice day and so here are a few pics! Enjoy!


Mr. Ben all ready to go! He's not the easiest thing to photograph these days. Always on the go!

Miss Addyson with her Uniqua doll that the Easter bunny brought
The best I could get of the 2 of them!

Addyson and Hallie! Best Buds!

In true form!

That's better.....


I didn't really think Ben would "get" the whole Easter egg hunt thing, but he did! He enjoyed himself and he has coined a new way to hold the Easter basket. This is the first thing he did when he got his basket...put it around his neck! Genius!

Hmmmm.....what's in here?

Hey Mom, can I have this?? :)

Checking out the goods!

Oops basket came off!

The 3 kiddos!

Getting excited about seeing some more eggs!



No comments: