Today was Ben's 15 month check-up. I also took Addyson in for an asthma re-check from her bought of sickness over the past few months. Dr. Sampson said I had the 2 healthiest kids she has seen all week! Yay!! That is a rare occurence at our house but I'll take it!
Bennie Boo came out with flying colors! Here are his stats:
Weight: 24 lbs 11 oz (50-75th percentile)
Height: 32 1/2 inches (75-90 percentile)
Head: Can't remember the measurement but it was the 50-75 percentile...which is weird because I always think he has more of a smaller head! Guess not!
He met all the milestones and is doing just perfect. It's funny....I always write about how sweet little Ben is and what a fun personality he has but others rarely see that. He is a little shyish around strangers and often gets the most serious look on his face, doesn't smile at all and just wants me to cuddle him up. That is one of the things I love most about being a mommy is that its my shoulder he turns to and it's me that he runs to and want to hold him. So special! Once he warms up or recognizes you, he shares his sweetness but you definitely have to earn it! He got 2 shots and was not happy about that, but got over it pretty quickly!
Here is a few things he is up to:
Wearing size 18-24 month clothes
Size 5 diaper (as of today!)
Size 5 shoe, but probably needs a 6 in anything I buy him next
Eats like a HORSE. This boy can put back some food! Tonight he had 2 eggs, 4 pancakes (yes 4!) and some bacon. And yes, we had breakfast for dinner- mine and Addy's favs! :)
Loves to play in the kitchen upstairs
LOVES to be outside! He plays with the golf club, golf ball and softball. He also loves Addy's jeep. He goes and sits in the passenger side and waits for Addyson to come drive him around. So cute! I have pics but of course I can't get them uploaded!!! AHHH!
Can point out some body parts- nose, eyes, mouth and ears.
Tonight in the bath he held up his duck and said Quack Quack! Very cute!!!
Says Mama, Dada, Uh-Oh, dog, ball, Amma (for Addy) and noodle. Yes, noodle! He says this at dinner when he wants more food. He yells really loud NOODLE! He has said a few other words here and there, but just not really consistently....more, pacie, book and lots of jibber-jabber that sounds like German.
Trying to go to one nap a day.....still sleeping great through the night!
Ben is my little man and I love him so much! He is mama's little boy and I am loving every minute! I got his pics done last week so I can't wait to get them back and post them on here. I am so excited to see them!
Funny Addy story......tonight we were playing outside and she got out her bug catcher because she saw a grasshopper. She actually caught him (which I was surprised!) and we were looking at him in the container. I asked what she wanted to name him and she thought for a minute and then said, "Well, I think it's actually a her and we are going to name her Anastasia Boo Boo Chicken. Ha! Where in the world does she come up with this stuff??! So funny!
1 comment:
I am excited to see the pictures! Ben is such a sweetie!! We had breakfast for dinner last night, too- ha!
Post a Comment