Monday, March 14 Fossil Rim Wildlife ParkOn Monday Ryan took off and we took the kids down to Glen Rose to Fossil Rim Wildlife Park! Fun times!! I wasn't sure how Ben would do, but he did great! He would point to the animals and he loved sitting up front and looking out the windows at the animals that would come up to our car. Since you drive so slow through the park you can put the kids in the front seat with no problems. It was not really easy getting pictures with me holding Ben and Ryan holding Addy in the driver seat!
Hand this girl the keys!!
Mom! Look at that zebra! My hair is looking a little wind blown here....it was windy that day!
Yikes! This guy was super friendly and wanted to come into our car!

My favorite- the giraffes! They are so beautiful up close!
Boochie Boo fell asleep on the second half of the drive....
But he quickly woke up when I shreeked because Ryan thought he would be Mr. Funny Man and roll down my window when the ostrich came up. These birds are kind of frisky and they will quickly poke their head in the car and peck at you if you are not careful! I yelled out as the ostrich was sticking his head in our car! Yikes!
He then went and stood in front of the car and pecked at our windsheild!
I'm awake!! Play date at Marcy's house! We have been trying to get Ben, Charlotte and Jensen together to play and we finally found a time! Kim and Noah came over too and we had a good time catching up and playing!

Pump It Up!! This was the thing Addyson was most excited about for the whole week! She loves this place! Pump It Up opened back up down in the Arlington/Mansfield area after being closed for a couple of months. They had some pop in play times and it was fun! I took Ben also and carried him through some of the obstacle courses. I was SO sore! That was a major workout! Carrying 24 lbs through tiny spaces and climbing up slides...not easy! Hallie and LeeAnn went with us and the girls had a great time! That morning we had our friends Tammy, Morgan and Graham come over to play. Good times! No pics from this day...:(
Thursday, March 17 Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Thursday, March 17 Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Thursday we took it easy in the morning time and then Chelsea came over for the afternoon. We went to lunch at Oliver's in Mansfield- yummy! Then we made a pit stop by Frosted Pink....that place is SERIOUSLY the best! Love it!
We came back to our house and played around outside. It was such a beautiful day...love spring time!
Friday, March 18
Friday we took it easy! Ryan was home from being out of town all week and so we hung out at the house that morning and then got out in the afternoon to run some errands, go to lunch, etc. We stopped by to see Nana at work and then came home and played outside. Friday night nana and pops came over for dinner and to see the kiddos. We had a good time visiting with them! I made an angel food cake and we ordered pizza....my favs!
Saturday we did yard work all day. I am just loving this weather and being outside! The grass is greening up and flowers are blooming!
Saturday we did yard work all day. I am just loving this weather and being outside! The grass is greening up and flowers are blooming!
Today we went to church. Bennie Boo has been pretty fussy all weekend. I think he is allergic to the floor! Any time I go to put him down, he freaks out. Major separation anxiety? Not sure....but it is getting a little old! The kids looked so cute dressed up for church this morning and I wanted to get a few pics. Mr. Ben did not think this was such a good idea! But doesn't he look cute anyways?!





2 comments:
Okay cutest church outfits EVER. Can you put them in a special little bin for me when the kids outgrow them? That last picture is classic!! Real life for sure.
Sounds and looks like ya'll had a great week! These pics are so cute.
Sweet babies! We miss ya'll and hope to get to see you soon.
Post a Comment