Mmmm- this stuff is good!!!
Friday afternoon we took the kids to get hair cuts. Ben has needed one for so long and I just got around to going! Addyson got a couple of inches cut off of her hair as well!
Ben was being very serious and very still! Such a good boy. Honestly, I did not think he was going to be good but he surprised me!
Friday night we cooked a yummy dinner and then went and got ice cream at Braums. This was the start of my "Let's blow all my points for the month" escapade! Yikes- this was not a good weekend for weightwatchers! Braums was good though! Friday night I was looking online and I had gotten an email that Kohl's was having a big sale and they were open until 11:00 Friday night. So off I went! I left the house at about 8:20 when the kids were in bed and I shopped until 11:00! It was nice to be out of the house shopping all by myself! Found some spring stuff and some cute shoes!Saturday Ryan and I went to Dallas in the afternoon to stay at the Anatole Hotel. We had a wedding to go to for Ryan Davie, one of Ryan's HS friends and college friends as well. The wedding was in downtown Dallas and the reception was at the Adolphus. Why didn't we get a room at the Adolphus you ask? Well, I got it mixed up and booked the wrong one! Oops! It turned out to not be a big deal at all. We just took a cab to the church and rode with Brett and Maggie to the reception. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding! I, of course, forgot my camera (Boo!) and so no pics from me! We had a good time and this TOTALLY blew my WW points for the month! Wow- but there is no way I can pass up on wedding cake! It was really good and totally worth every point!
This morning we slept in until 9:00- so wonderful! I love sleeping in and it is definitely a rarity these days! We got up and showered and then went to Breadwinners in Uptown for brunch. Saturday when I was packing my bags it was 90 degrees. So, I just threw in a little black cotton spaghetti strap dress for Sunday and some flip flops. Wow- 50 degrees and drizzly hit me in the face this morning! Brrrrr- it was so cold! Breadwinners is a very cute place but I did not like what I ordered. Oh well! Afterwards we went and picked up the kiddos and came home for a few hours.
4:30 we packed up the car and headed over to my parents house to celebrate LeeAnn's birthday! Happy Birthday sissy!!! Again, no camera- I am so terrible!
Have a good week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment