Yesterday Addyson had a friend over from our neighborhood, Jaxon. Geez....this girl turns into a different person around cute boys! She was being so hyper and flirty (if I must say..). He jumped into her Barbie jeep was was driving her around our yard. At one point she was hanging out the side being all silly......I am not ready for those days! He is 4, almost 5, and he is really good at riding his bike. He got on Addyson's bike and showed her all kinds of cool tricks....it was cute!
Here they just spotted some water guns in our garage and they were being silly with each other about what they were going to spray. Jaxon would say he was going to spray the window and Addyson would laugh and say she was going to spray the wasp, or something like that. Not really all that funny but they sure thought it was! So cute! And here I am the dorky mom taking pictures of the whole thing! Ha- I'm sure that won't fly when she is 15!! :)

3 comments:
They are precious!
They are so cute laughing at each other, looks like they're having a blast!
She does look pretty smitten!
Post a Comment