All cozied up in mommy's tummy nice and snug. Looking back at this picture brings back sweet memories of being pregnant. One year ago today I had a really big tummy and all of those wonderful late stage pregnancy discomforts. But it wouldn't be long until this...

turned into this.......
one happy, sweet, busy boy who actually really loves telephones right now! I can't believe Ben will be one on Friday! And I can't believe I am posting a picture of my 9 month pregnant belly on the internet! :)
4 comments:
I love that picture! Cracks me up :) I can't believe Bennie Boo is almost 1!!! Where did the year go????
wow i cant believe he is 1 already! happy birthday ben!
Such a sweet post!! That picture of Ben is so funny. And the belly picture is cute!
Ha! I love that picture of Ben. And, I love this post! I might have to copy you next month for Tyler's bday :) Happy Birthday Ben!!
Post a Comment