Almost exactly at this time last year I told Ryan that we needed to head up to the hospital! Contractions were getting stronger and our family of 3 was soon to be 4! I LOVE those memories! Tonight before bed I was talking to Addyson about it and she remembers it like it was yesterday. She remembers MiMi coming into her room around 11:00 and she was pretty confused. MiMi told her they were going up to the hospital and she was going to have a brother! They got there around 11:30 or midnight and I had Ben at 1:27 AM. I seriously LOVE that Addyson was there for all of that- she was SO SO excited and I'm really glad that we woke her up in the middle of the night to include her! I also LOVE that both sets of parents were there, grams, Jennifer and Brittany all came up in the middle of the night to be there for Bennie Boo's big entrance! Those are really special memories that I will forever remember!


Okay, so really the point of this post was to remove my big preggo belly from everyone's thumbnail picture of my blog! Yikes!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment