Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

It's been a long day!! Addyson woke up at 3 AM because of the "crackling" on her window. It was pretty loud and I was actually awake too! So, I didn't sleep that well from 3-7ish when she got up for good. She immediately looked out the window and saw SNOW! Well, it wasn't all that much, but she was excited! She remembers last year when we built the snowman, etc and this wasn't quite the same amount. She ran to her room and got dressed.....
Ummm, I think we need to go a little warmer than that!

Okay, that's better!! Addy and Ryan only lasted out there for about 5 minutes because it was soooo cold! I didn't even attempt to get Ben bundled up and out there. Brrr!
During the course of the day, Addy has changed outfits numerous times. I have heard that girls do this......here's number 3 for the day! New jammies, slippers and robe. :)
Addy and Ben have been playing this game today. Ben sits on the floor and Addyson zooms around him with her baby stroller. He laughs really hard- it's cute!


For some reason on days I this I am so unproductive. There is all kinds of stuff that needs to be done around the house- laundry, picking up, organizing things, etc. BUT, none of that seemed to get done today! I think I am more productive when I have deadlines or when I have to get something done.

No comments: