We got to spend a lot of one on one time with little Benny Boo this weekend. Friday night Addyson spent the night at MiMi's house and Saturday night she spent the night at nana's. We took Ben out to eat and on lots of walks. Addyson isn't loving walks so much these days- she is really too big to be in the stroller and when she walks or runs with us, she gets tired in about 5 minutes or starts whining that she wants to go home. So....makes the 45 minute walks not so much fun. Ben, however, just loves getting in his stroller and being outside. I didn't get any pics of him all bundled up in the stroller (bundled up b/c of the wind!), but he sure was cute and happy as could be! He is so laid back and happy doing whatever we do.
He is just so happy and smiley- love this little boy so much!
Being silly!

Today, Addyson was pulling Ben around by his feet on the floor. Ben was cracking up and having a good ol' time. By the time I got my camera out though, he was a little over it.......He was trying to crawl over to the curtains in the dining room. Sissy wasn't going to allow this to happen....
Got Him Mom!!! She's so proud!
Hmm, Ben isn't so happy about being "caught by sissy"
She put him down and he was just down right MAD! Ahh, and mean mommy was taking pictures! Hee Hee...I knew nothing was really wrong, he was just mad. Actually this is a great pic of his 2 molars that have come in too! Lots of teeth in that mouth!
Standing in the middle of the room just being mad! Okay, mommy feels bad now and I'll stop taking pics and go pick you up! :) He was over it in about 2 seconds! 
S0 I guess those 2 pics above contradict my "happiest baby ever" post, but really it was just a temporary moment of being upset! As you can see he is standing by himself in the middle of the room. I would not say he is 100% walking yet, but he is oh so close! He walks short distances and then goes down to crawling mode. He can still definitely get somewhere faster by crawling!
3 comments:
He is so cute! I was just wondering whether he's walking yet...won't be long before he's chasing Addy all over the house!
He is so cute!! I think he looks a lot like Addy. Do you hear that a lot? We really need to get the kids together to play sometime soon!!
He is SOOO cute! I am just in love with that sweet face and cheeks.
I'm sorry I haven't let you know about Sat. yet. It is my grandma's birthday and I am waiting to hear back from her and JG if we are going out to dinner that night or another night and what time. I'll let you know ASAP.
Post a Comment