I'm home at a nice quiet house. Ben is asleep and I am going to get everything ready for her party tomorrow and hopefully a few things done around the house. We have a busy day tomorrow. Addyson gets to pick where/what she wants for breakfast. Last I heard it was between the donut shop and the pancake place. We'll see what she decides tomorrow. Then we have to go and pick up the cake and party favors. Come home, open presents from mom and dad and then off to the party at Pump it Up! Fun day for my sweet Addyson Tate! Love her more than words can say!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Daddy date night!
Tonight Ryan took Addyson out to dinner and to a movie. Our little princess turns 4 tomorrow!! So crazy to think about! Ryan really wanted to take her out just him and her. He loves his baby girl so much and I absolutely love that he loves to spend time with just her! They went to Johnny Carinos and then to the movies. It was between 3 movies, so I'm not sure what they are seeing.
I'm home at a nice quiet house. Ben is asleep and I am going to get everything ready for her party tomorrow and hopefully a few things done around the house. We have a busy day tomorrow. Addyson gets to pick where/what she wants for breakfast. Last I heard it was between the donut shop and the pancake place. We'll see what she decides tomorrow. Then we have to go and pick up the cake and party favors. Come home, open presents from mom and dad and then off to the party at Pump it Up! Fun day for my sweet Addyson Tate! Love her more than words can say!
I'm home at a nice quiet house. Ben is asleep and I am going to get everything ready for her party tomorrow and hopefully a few things done around the house. We have a busy day tomorrow. Addyson gets to pick where/what she wants for breakfast. Last I heard it was between the donut shop and the pancake place. We'll see what she decides tomorrow. Then we have to go and pick up the cake and party favors. Come home, open presents from mom and dad and then off to the party at Pump it Up! Fun day for my sweet Addyson Tate! Love her more than words can say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! Happy Birthday Addyson! What a great day as well!
I CANNOT believe that she is four. And, she looks like a model in that picture. Happy Birthday, Addy Tate!!
Post a Comment