Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Boca Raton, 2010

A few weeks ago Ryan and I went on a trip to Boca Raton, FL. It was so much fun! Nice and relaxing and just the break we needed! It was Ryan's President's Club trip. They only took 4 people to PC this year (out of his division) and Ryan made it! I am so proud of him- he does really great at his job, always works hard and does his best. He is always honest, ethical and puts his customers first in his job and I think that goes a long way. Way to go Ryan!! I am very proud of you! And, of course, I love our yearly PC trip! :)

We were pretty busy during the trip- we had events planned every night and some stuff during the day. But I can't complain- my events during the day consisted of spa day, deep sea fishing and beach cabana day. Not too shabby! Here we are on our way out to sea!
Reeling in a big one! This was before I got sick! :)
Mahi!
Guess this pic is out of order....here is the big fish coming into the boat!
I ended up getting sick once- it was pretty rough out there. But after my little stint over the edge I actually felt better. It could have possibly been something to do with my 8:00 AM Miller Light too. Guess I was being tough guy and it came back to bite me! About half way through my beer I was thinking hmmmm, maybe that wasn't such a good idea!

Randy (Ryan's boss) with his big catch

Me and Ryan with a couple of our fish. Our deck hand said this was the smallest wahoo he has ever seen. Oh well! There were 5 of us on the boat and we caught 12 fish. Not bad!



One night we had the big awards night. It was nice!
The group we were running around with- fun people!
Ryan getting announced on stage for PC


Beach Cabana Day! Erik and Debby are from the Phoenix area. We had a fun time hanging out with them!
Ahh- beach day. My idea of relaxing! We had butler service with yummy drinks and food all day- fun times!


The last night we had a dinner cruise on this boat. It was nice! We went up and down the intercoastal waterway- got to see some SUPER nice houses on the water!We met some nice people from Canada- me and this girl, Holly, had so much in common. She has 2 kids the same age as us and we got to talking and had a lot more in common. We hung out with them more towards the end of the trip! She is still on maternity leave and her baby is 9 months old- in Canada they get 1 year (paid!) for maternity leave!

We were, of course, very glad to come home to our sweet babies! They stayed with my mom and Ryan's mom and we appreciate them soooooo much for taking over and keeping them while we were gone! Thank you mom and mama Cheryl! We love you!

3 comments:

Dillon Family said...

That is the best picture of you and Ryan (on the awards night)! You look gorgeous!

Nicole said...

I wish i had known you were here i would have met you for lunch or something! but i am so glad you had fun.....boca is not a bad place to live!

Courtney said...

that all sounds so fun Lisa! Ill share the trick I learned from our captain on our deep sea adventure: to keep from getting sick, smell rubbing alcohol when youre nauseous until the feeling goes away! sounds crazy but it really works! Sorry I didnt share before the trip, but now you know!!