Saturday, November 13, 2010

Forgot the stats!

I forgot to post Addyson's 4 year old appointment stats! I took her to her check up on Monday and she had a fever. Go figure! That meant no shots of course. I had been absolutely dreading the 4 year old shots and we got/had to postpone them! She ended up just having a virus of some sort and was better by Wednesday - thank goodness because Ryan and I left Wednesday morning for Boca Raton (we're still here right now!).

Weight- 39 1/2 lbs 80th percentile- slimming up! :)
Height- 42 inches 92nd percentile- still tall!

She surpassed her milestones as always and Dr. Sampson said she looked great! Just what I like to hear!

Now off to the beach for a day of R&R in some beach cabanas. We will have college football on flatscreens, butler service for lunch and drinks all day and beach activities. Now that is what I call a relaxing day!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Omg Lisa we live in boca! How long are you here?