Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crazy birthday weekend!

We had a fun filled weekend full of birthday parties! Friday night was Corbin's 4th birthday at Alley Cats in Arlington. The kids had a blast! There was bowling, pizza, cake balls (yum!) and games. Great party and a fun way to spend Friday night! Ryan was out of town this weekend visiting Rusty in Oxford, MS so it was me and the kiddos all weekend. Ben stayed with my mom Friday night and so me and Addy Tate had some super fun girl time. After the party we stopped by the grocery store to get some cereal (we were out). We left the store with donuts, Trix (not the cereal I went in for!) and a pink Halloween bucket. We came home and played dress up for a little while (it was 9:00 but that's okay!). Then I did something that I have never done.......... I let Addyson sleep in my bed with me! Whoa- I know that's crazy, but we have never had her sleep in our bed nor has she ever really wanted to. I asked if she wanted to have a slumber party with mommy and she thought that was a great idea! We had fun and I love spending some one on one time with my little princess! No pics of this party because my camera battery is out and I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME find where I put it! :) Don't you just love it when that happens???

Saturday we had Claire's 2nd birthday. It was a Barney party and Addy was sooooo excited that Barney was going to be there. Barney was supposed to arrive at 2:30 and he was late. Of course! Try explaining that 50 times to a room full of 3 and 4 year olds that desperately want to see Barney! He finally arrived (thank goodness!) and the kids all had fun with him. He was border-line creepy (not exactly sure who is under that costume...) but all in all he was fun and Addyson had a good time. I had Ben with me for this party and he was so good! Never made a peep! I stole some pics that Nicole sent me so here they are!



So after that party I went over to Nana's to drop Addy and Ben off for the night. I had yet another party to attend! This time it was an adult party- Nick Vicari's 30th birthday!! Jennifer had the party at their house and everything was done up perfectly! I went over around 5 to help get everything set up. We had a great time- the food was yummy, drinks were yummy and yes at the end of the night there might have been a keg stand or 2....or 8.....but who's counting! I took lots of pictures with her camera but don't have any of my own to post. So, you'll have to check out her blog for pics! Jennifer had dirty martini's for the "dirty thirty" birthday and then we made up a "Birthday Partini" drink that was yummy also! Fun times!!
That's all of my excitement for the weekend! Ryan is home now and I made pot roast, mashed potatoes and all of the fixings for dinner. Have a good week!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

You're up next! Enjoy your last few weeks of your 20s!