Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our week in pictures!

I'll start with tonight because I uploaded the pictures in backwards order! So, backwards it is because I don't want to mess with re-arranging them! :) Tonight we hung out at the house and did nothing exciting! Ben was being really happy (and so was Addy for the most part) so I got out the camera and got a few pics. Addyson has been really helpful with Ben. She likes to feed him and she does a good job! She fed him baby food while I made his bottle!
Ryan was giving Ben kisses in his neck and Ben would laugh so hard. It was really cute!
This picture makes me smile because he was getting so tickled. Such a sweet baby! (Who loves his daddy by the way!)
Family pic- minus mom. Isn't that the way it always goes?? :)
Out of order- another one of Addy feeding Ben.

Earlier this week we went on a walk. It was a little chilly so I put this super cute hat on Ben that Chelsea gave him and bundled him up. Yes, he is in a pink stroller. I guess that is what happens when you have an older sister! He fell asleep on his walk and was out!

Last Friday night we had Chelsea and Nick over. It was so much fun seeing them! We celebrated Chelsea's birthday! Addy loves her some Chelsea!! Chels was so sweet and brought Addyson some books from her school book fair and we've been reading them all week!
Addy and I made Halloween cookies last Friday as well! They turned out yummy!
My little kitchen helper!

Ha- this is kind of funny! So I was reading Parent's magazine the other day and it was talking about ways to get some nutrition into your kids. It said that Pumpkin was an excellent source of all kinds of things and that you should add some to pancake batter. So, that's what I did. We had pumpkin pancakes for dinner one night. They were pretty good and Addyson didn't know the difference!
I actually fed some to Ben for his baby food and he liked it! Yum Yum!
I took Addyson out to the zoo last Friday afternoon as well. We had a great time! Jennifer and Clayton came with us and we had a great time seeing all the animals. When Addyson was between 1-3 we seriously went out to the zoo about once a week and we haven't been out there in almost a year. So, it was fun to go!
Addy getting her some brother time. She really does love him!
Before the zoo, Addyson wanted to dress herself and this is what she came up with. We removed the fairy wings and tu tu for the zoo...... :) She was very proud of her outfit though!
That's all for now! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Looks like Addy also loves her some Corona Light! Haha! The pumpkin pancakes idea is great, I will have to try that sometime.

ChelseaSalomone said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of Ryan and Ben and Ryan and the kids.