Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Normal

We've had one of those normal weeks. Work, dinner at Nana's, playing outside. Nothing too out of the ordinary and I like that! I am definitely not complaining because normal is good for me! Last Saturday Ryan and Addy mowed the yard. She loves spending time with her daddy! She is just all smiles while they mow the yard together. So cute!



Wednesday night we celebrated Brittany's birthday and Grandma and Grandpa's b-days as well. Lots of yummy food and cake! Can't complain about that! :) Happy birthday to all!
Tonight we cooked dinner, played outside and went on a long walk. Fun times! I came in and gave Bennie Boo a bath. He is just so precious. SO happy all the time and all giggles and smiles. Love this boy! Here he is after bath. Just so delicious- I could eat those little rolls up!

Being silly... :)
Addy is now in to reading chapter books! ;) We went to the library on Saturday (with Chelsea!) and she picked out some new books. One that she is obsessing over is called the Tiara Club. Of course it's a princess book! It has 4 chapters (I think) and she thinks it's the coolest thing. She carries it around the house and always pretends to be reading it. Happy Birthday today to my grandma (91!), Ryan's grandma (87?), Ryan's grandpa (91!), Marcy Shelton, seems like there is someone else..... lots of b-days on 9/22! It must be a good day!