Saturday we just hung out at the house and then we decided that evening we would go to the Mansfield Main Street festival. I was pretty disappointed in it. I thought there would be lots of fun stuff for the kids to do, streets blocked off, etc and it was not so much like that. It was really hot and we just walked around to the different stores. We got there right when it started and that was a good thing because by the time we were ready to leave it was super crowded and not stroller friendly at all! I did, however, find a couple of cute stores in downtown Mansfield that I will be returning to visit. One is Ruffled Rebels- a super cute kids clothes store with GREAT prices. Most of the stuff in there I would expect to sell for $60-$70 an outfit (yes, it's that cute!) and the prices were like $22-$35 for an outfit. Very reasonable and tons of cute stuff. I will be returning there! Another store I found was Frosted Pink. Oh.My.Goodness. It is a cupcake store that has A-Mazing cupcakes. They have a different featured cupcake every day and Saturday it was strawberry cupcake with strawberry icing. This was no ordinary strawberry cupcake. It was to die for!! So yummy!! I'm afraid to be friends with them on FB because they post the cupcake of the day every day. I don't need those kind of temptations in my life!! Anyone that knows me well knows that I like me some cake! ;) Here are a few pics of the evening!
Addyson getting her face painted- this was the only "kid" activity they had going on!
+027.jpg)
+028.jpg)
+029.jpg)
+031.jpg)
+032.jpg)
1 comment:
We went out there on Saturday night, too. I am surprised we didn't bump into you here! I seem to run into you at other random places. haha! I love Ruffles and Rebels. I buy a lot of Taylor's stuff there. They have the cutest hair bows!
Post a Comment